Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bird Watching

This has been a great summer for the humming birds.  I must have over a dozen at a time...Besides all the other birds.....Oh, how I love summer and all the little visitors it brings.  My little rabbit friends still make a visit and I leave them unnessary carrots, which they munch on.  Since their are so many other little green plants for them to chow down.  Then the chipmunks...and the birds...it seems like there are hundreds flying around.  I have a pair of doves that must be mates...they are regular visitors, I think they are the same ones that came last year.  I have read that doves mate for life...these seem like they have been together a long time.  Back to my humming birds....I hope they stay for a while.  Does anyone know how to keep the other birds from their feeders....They have feeders of their own.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap, or store away in barn, yet your Heavenly Father feeds them.    Matthew 7:26
 

No comments:

Post a Comment