Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It Isn't Just For Breakfast Anymore

After a busy week end, I'm taking a break today.  Taking the girls to the park.  They need a little
exercise..Getting a little chunky....and lazy.  Got them some new pink hats...Maybe I can get them to wear them...Probably not.

Some of my lady friends came by Sunday evening....We have such a good group...Maybe a little on the crazy side.   We were making plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  "Subject to change."
Then we decided to make some crepes.  One of the (girls?) brought me some lingionberries ...so
we had to  sample them.   Went to my recipe book.   The computer. 
                       
 Crepes
 
3 eggs
3/4 cup milk +2 T       
3/4 cup all purpose flour        
5 teaspoon melted butter        
1 T sugar 
1 tsp vanilla      
1/2 tsp salt.

Blend all together..........Set aside....get filling and topping

We wanted to try the ligionberry sauce...I had some strawberries and some Colorado peaches I had frozen this summer. Put on a pot of coffee and we had a party.....By the way..the crepes were really good. Wish we had taken some pictures, but we didn't.  Maybe next time.


Oh, well.........here's my girls....Emily the brat.....Sara's the lady....








From the heavens the Lord looks down, and sees all mankind.  Psalm 33:13






No comments:

Post a Comment