Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cold, snowy morning

Here it is December 11.   It was -21 below night.  This morning the little rabbit tracks were all over. I wanted to throw out some carrots, but they would freeze as soon as I put them out.  So, I'll wait and see if it warms up a bit.  There were some little birds flying around....I so wanted to feed them ..but too much snow...I guess they'll go down to Linda's and eat with her ducks and goose.  I worry about the animals in the winter and the birds.  But the Father says, " He feeds the birds of the air."  So, I believe he will take care of his little animals.  Even in a snow storm.
This is the sun coming up about 6:30 this morning...as  I slipped out the front door.  Then around to the back...these are pictures of the little or big rabbit prints....I didn't focus very good...it was cold outside as I said...21 below. 
Winter days can be very pleasant.   I shall put on a pot of bean soup.  Put the dishes in the dishwasher, make the beds....now I can do what I want.
I want to get busy on my headwraps.  That's what they call them.  I wanted to crochet and knit some  caps for our homeless shelter.  I bought a lot of yarn.  I need to get some shorter knitting needles...the ones I have work...but kinda' clumsy, they are so long.  Need a new crochet hook...Maybe a size 7. 
I'll put some pictures on when I get a few made. 
Here's how my girls are enjoying the day....They rejected their bed this morning for a chair.  I'm so glad they are not spoiled.
Better get busy.....Have a nice snowy day,  I plan on it.

This is the day the Lord has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it.  Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment