Sunday, July 29, 2012

Emily Is In Charge

My, I thought that woman would never get off the computer.  Maybe I have a few things to say.
I'm feeling a lot better. I've been sick.  She didn't even know any better than to feed us dog food with corn in it.  Now she does.  She had to take me to the Vet and it cost her 69 dollars.  So, maybe now she'll read the labels.  Anyway, she fixed my sister, Sara, and me some chicken breasts.  But I don't like the new dog food.  She thinks we'll get use to it.

We're going out and spend the afternoon on the porch.  We have so many little rabbits.  They hang around because they know she'll throw carrots to them under the gooseberry bush.  But the grass is so green, they have plenty to munch on.  Sara and I love to bark at them.  We put our heads through the porch railing, wiggle our tails and make a lot of noise.  You know what, those silly rabbits just ignore us....One of these days they might forget to lock the porch gate, then watch those silly old bunnies run. Probably taste a lot better than chicken breasts.

I just wanted to put my 2 cents and say Sara and I have a life too.  Since we can't get on Facebook, here we are.  Sara says she will post something next time.  

Gotta' go.

No comments:

Post a Comment