Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sara

Hi, I'm Sara.  My sister Emily thinks she's the boss around here, well I have opinions too. Just because I don't jump up, wiggle my tail and jump on the humans laps.  Well, I have a little dignity plus I have responsibilities.  I have to sit every day at the window and bark at every human being, animal or bird that comes into my sight.  I have to keep watch.  Plus I have to put up with her too.  And now since Emily got sick (probably over ate) she's put us on new kind of food.  The Vet says we'll get use to it.  We'll see.

I'm glad I didn't have to go to the Vet.  Emily said  he lifted he tail up and looked under it.  Right in front of Jeremy,  who went with her to take Emily to the  Vet.  People can be so gross.   Well, I've got to take Emily inside.  We'll talk again later.     

No comments:

Post a Comment