Friday, August 17, 2012

I Need all the help I can get

This is Karie.  She has been my guide, my teacher since I first got my computer.  Karie is blessed with a lot of patience. Besides all the things she is involved with.   She does have a job.  She is Administrative Assistant at the University here.  She finds time at her lunch hour to meet her brothers at the hot pool for an hour of swimming and her chance to soak up some sunshine.  They are all getting very brown.  But with Labor Day just a week or so away
they will have to switch their swimming to evenings and weekend out at Hooper. 

The pool there is so hot and clear.  It is open year around.  Nothing is so restful as swimming in the pool in the winter with the snow falling. You can look off in the distance and see the mountains covered with snow.
 Never the less...I for one prefer summer. And it goes by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment