Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sabbath's Day's Blessing

We had a light snow last night.  But the sun came up early, bright and warm.  It going to be a very nice Sabbath Day.

I have never made a point in my writing to say that I am a Sabbath keeper.  A Seventh Day Adventist Sabbath keeper.  Actually just like every other Christian, I believe that we should "Do unto others as we would have others treat us.

I believe we are all sinners, saved by the blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
I believe in the Ten Commandments...Yes ...all of them.  Including #4

         Remember, the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

Most importantly....I believe in our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ who gave his life for a sinner like me.    


For great is your love, higher than the heavens...Psalm 4:108

No comments:

Post a Comment