Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My little girls

It has been a very hectic week. On top of that Emily got sick and we had to take her to the vet. He gave her two kinds of medicine. She seems to be better. She's back at her old bossy self. I don't know why Sara puts up with her. Emily is smaller than Sara. I have a feeling she's younger too. But the lady that sold them to us insisted they were sisters. From the same litter. But Sara is bigger, not so sassy. She justs takes things in her stride. Whatever! She stands back and lets Emily eat first....(yes, I've tried separate dishes). But Emily takes control of both. And sometimes that little pill eats it all....then I do have to take Sara and feed her alone. They are both spoiled...And I love those little girls.
In their sweaters, Emily is barking "let's go."



O Lord, you preserve both man and beast.  How priceless is your infailing love.
Psalm 36:7

No comments:

Post a Comment